Saturday, August 6, 2011

DO THE BEST ! BEAT THE REST ! =D


Captured few days ago . The Sunset was so nice . I means the sun setting down made the sky ORANGE-ISH XD   
There was three layers . From blue to dark blue then yellowish orange .
It woke me up that need to work hard steps by steps to success.
SO  I Wont Give up  Now !

SPM is coming nearer and nearer now .
 I was nervous when I knew the grade A+ has been increase but the pass grade has been lower . Sad now . =( 
75 A- 
80 A 
85 A+

Haaaaaar ?? Tak mungkin  ! Impossible , Impossible !! x(
My target flew away ~ 
When I got back my papers , I was so happy the first cause got A 
But now all BBCCDD x(
Shit ! @@$%#^*&*(#@^%&@^% I wanted to scold ppl now ! 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SAD ARH T.T

After have experiencing the failure .. I studies everyday 
I didn't even play  computer for few days already 
I read read read , study study study , revision revision revision 
My brain now full-filled with words @@
No matter how hard how suffer I'll get 7A's of 9subjects ! 
Don't look down at me !! I'm serious to this way and this time ! 
Do look down at me also never mind , so that I can do it better =D

Mom Dad I will not disappoint you all , and me also hahaha =P
cause I still need my L.V bags , I- Mac , Gucci , Burberry ,accessories...
Drive Jaguar , Volkswagen ....
Wear brands clothes Zara , Valentino , Roxy.... =P
Live double -storey condominium... =D
Further study  at London , England or emigrate at there x)
Whee I can't imagine I wear graduation gown with holding the certificate !Say peace~  hahaha =P
Weh weh pls wake up ! don't dream that yet ! TAN SHU LING
You need to do all now is do your REVISION ! x)


+U FELICIA TAN SHU LING ! Good Luck <3
And not forget to wish SPM-mers  All the Best :D


No comments:

Post a Comment