Saturday, August 13, 2011

Four- days' posts ~

Wednesday :: Happy Hours after school !
Hehehe Hui Eu home's is really big enough
erm , it should be long enough ! =)
Her mum fetched us to Neway
Hoho .. I can scream at there !
Sorry is I always used to scream songs
Sang alot friendship term songs rather than others songs~



Thursday :: Bengkel Addmath made me sad but a little happy
Erm ? How could I say ? Maybe is my felt~
Happy when Hou Yee are grouping with few of us I won't boring alot
Sad when ???
My anger are there when the ~  is nearby...


Friday :: Actually decided to post  yesterday as this happened yesterday =.=
LOL Seriously, I hate you .. Do you know ? it always appears on my mind
I hope you knew it ... seriously I hate you so much !! =P
Hahaha I just joke .. I doesn't hate whoever even though it is tough to me =(
My shoulders hunch inward and I rest my head on my knees
It reminds me to think about sth that I shouldn't be
I sucked in the sigh that wants to escape ...
And now IT'S ALREADY PAST ~ =D

It has been raining for few days and I believes that those umbrellas is now hazard to health and safety =S
Pools of light from street lamps shimmer like tiny moons on the wet
Yesterday , just yesterday .. RAINED after a nap
Its not a normal rain because my house flooded again ... AGAIN ! =(
I had no chance to do revision yst ... extremely sad T.T
I need to help them squeezed those soaky unwanted cloth
Squeezed until my hand was pain , MAN !
I couldn't hold a pen to write too =(
It was abit funny when I saw the in-trap rat is calling for survive ! HAHA
Lastly , it dead X.X  It is so disgusting when I cleared the floor after rain
Pity the big fat rat =X

Saturday :: Rain rain go away come again another day ~
Rainy day again ~  Night are going to make cookies =)



Taa-daa Bye (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment