Thursday, August 25, 2011

SHANGRI-LA IN MALDIVES

I've found some topics to write
My imagination brings me to Shangri-la hotel or resort
SHANGRI- LA is quite upper class , international luxury resort
A word to describe :: MARVELOUS !

Some people wondering what's the SPECIAL about ?
It is just a HOTEL + buffet ..nothing special
But I'm pretty sure you'll seek for it next time after you have gone there x)

First thing pop up to my mind wouldn't be SHANGRI-LA but MALDIVES !
An island that I wanna go when I saw this on tv quite few years ago
The commercial video attracts me even every essay i wrote about Holidays will written about MALDIVES =P
The CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER. The SEXY SUN shines on the beach
 TheCLOUDY BLUE sky The STAND ALONE VILLA  THE POWDERY SAND 
Have Sun Bathe with wearing bikini  X.X The upper class BUFFET  Exotic Night View ♥ !
You can imagine there're nothing in yr mind to stress Escape to an Oxygen + Hydroxide's island x)
Well ,a disadvantage is there will be a lie on credit card for spending money x.x

Shangri-la relates to Maldives =) WHY ? NO explanation but pics will explain to you  ::

                                       WOW ! COOL PLACE X) 

                                                    POOL VIEW 




                                                                    My favourite SUNSET 
                                                   pool side SHANGRI-LA Buffet 
                                            EXOTIC FOOD 
                                              SHANGRI-LA VILLINGLI BAR      





It is all under SHANGRI-LA Corporation x)



AHH MALDIVES HAVE DRIVE ME TO CRAZINESS !! 
One day I will be at there sun bathing x) That day faster come plssss x(


Do you wanna join me trip to MALDIVES ? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment