Thursday, August 25, 2011

SHANGRI-LA IN MALDIVES

I've found some topics to write
My imagination brings me to Shangri-la hotel or resort
SHANGRI- LA is quite upper class , international luxury resort
A word to describe :: MARVELOUS !♥

Some people wondering what's the SPECIAL about ?
It is just a HOTEL + buffet ..nothing special
But I'm pretty sure you'll seek for it next time after you have gone there x)

First thing pop up to my mind wouldn't be SHANGRI-LA but MALDIVES !
An island that I wanna go when I saw this on tv quite few years ago
The commercial video attracts me even every essay i wrote about Holidays will written about MALDIVES =P
The CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER♥. The SEXY SUN shines on the beach
 TheCLOUDY BLUE sky♥ The STAND ALONE VILLA  ♥ THE POWDERY SAND ♥
Have Sun Bathe with wearing bikini  X.X The upper class BUFFET ♥ Exotic Night View ♥ !
You can imagine there're nothing in yr mind to stress♥ Escape to an Oxygen + Hydroxide's island x)♥
Well ,a disadvantage is there will be a lie on credit card for spending money x.x

Shangri-la relates to Maldives =) WHY ? NO explanation but pics will explain to you  ::

                                       WOW ! COOL PLACE X) ♥♥

                                                    POOL VIEW ♥




                                                                    My favourite SUNSET 
                                                   pool side SHANGRI-LA Buffet ♥♥
                                            EXOTIC FOOD ♥
                                              SHANGRI-LA VILLINGLI BAR      ♥





It is all under SHANGRI-LA Corporation x)



AHH MALDIVES HAVE DRIVE ME TO CRAZINESS !! 
One day I will be at there sun bathing x) That day faster come plssss x(


Do you wanna join me trip to MALDIVES ? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment