Sunday, July 31, 2011

= I love =

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =.=''
Do I have any mental problem ? xD
As usual I went tuition at 9am this morning =(
Its a good day and good time to sleep enough but !!
x( nvm for SPM I will go every Sunday T.T
----------------------------------------------------------
I suddenly wanna eat chicken rice x)
So i asked daddy stopped at Yulek Restaurant and bought ! XD
Whenever I wanna eat I will thought back NANDO ~ The CHICKEN RICE SHOP ~
Oops ! LOL  EMBARRASSED !! X.__X
I sleep cukup cukup until my mum wake me up to go Midvalley x)
I nagged her to bring me xD cause I wanted to drink Chatime ! =P
Reached there around 5sth and find for FOOD first
FOOD is important to survive haha ! =.=




                                           Me and mummy <3 <3 (:


          My lunch =P I ordered mushroom soup coz mushroom is here ! xD


         I <3 this blouse so much but because of some reason I can't buy it =(

                              Haha why i bought it ?! xD  GUESS laa  ~ =P
                         
                              My Roasted Milk Tea  from CHATIME (:




FISH FISH FISH FINISH !
A whole day I spent with above pics =D

No comments:

Post a Comment