Wednesday, July 6, 2011

VENGEANCE !!

 Hello ! Good Night everyone , I'm here to promote our 5SC2's haunted house (VENGEANCE)
My school will held carnival on this Saturday 9th July from 9am to 4 pm
3C , 4SC1 , 5SC2 and 5SC4 are also involved the game houses that day 
So pls come to have fun ya =D
Poster , promotion video (trailer) , promotion dances on stage are done !
See this poster ! Quickly come and find us in
Sejarah Room ! Must !


Hoping that day will successfully done our job =D
I act like a little girl in haunted house , wear pyjamas and play with toys alone
I'm waiting you to come and play with me ~~~~


Phew!~ >,< promotion on stage today 
Acts like a ZOMBIE and danced THRILLER 
Quite tired >,< 
We used intro of Bad Romance when we came out 
Every one were clapped hands and shouted at the moment we walked like a zombie lolz
We scared teachers ... and Lim Zi Yang was rolled by toilet papers haha 
He can't move when we walk around here and there to make up 
Imagine how funny  that scence he stood at there can't move xD
I can't followed the steps at first coz it was too fast need to be up the stage ready to dance





Five ghosts ? xD

Walk like a ZOMBIE ~  yeng laa here xP

Scaring Hou Yee O.o


Looked over there ? What ? O.o is .....? 


Thriller :::
Solo :: Spot me :: I was standing at there 
Pulling my hair dunno what to do 
Saw them run here and there only =.= 
Last pose :: Laughing lolz .. 
I realized dunno what's wrong with me 

Slogan ::We want aircond ! We want cool !
We support the carnival ! What about you ! xD

Laugh laugh laugh ..my eyes damn small , can't see >,<





xDD 





No comments:

Post a Comment