Tuesday, July 19, 2011

=P

Miss Er nagged me for didn't update my blog zzZ
She wanted to know more about my xin shi =P
But I tell you :: some part of my xin shi hided into my heart
I won't tell anyone about that xD

I realized I really realized that I might have plastic surgery =.=
WHY ? coz I found out some pics that I really laughed to myself
Oh gosh ! My god ! Hahahaha =D

         There are a big big big differences !!! @.@

                            Can you see me ? Spot me with the girl wearing spec
                             Haha I just want to laugh myself for the LOOK ! O.O
                                   You want to laugh ald izzit lolx zzZ
                             Xiang Yang's classic hair so nice ..lol hahahaha =D

                                           
                                                                   
                                                                 No edited :: ORIGINAL <3

                                                              No edited also =)
                                                                      Just light effect =)
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment