Friday, March 25, 2011

FRIDAY , I ♥ U =D

Carmen , I knew you since form 1 
today is your BIRTHDAY ~ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARMEN ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U  x)
blow 17 candles , make a wish  n do dream comes true 
Wish you happily forever xD 


It's FRIDAY AGAIN !!
WELL , it's too great that ...
I don't need to wake up early tmr
I can enjoys the days
I can do whatever I like , teehee =)
muahahahaaha  =D


Thanks  my yiyi 
she made soup for me
she said it was good for my skin
and kicked away those pimples
I realized that i ♥ KIWI so much xDDD


Just want to promote this movie
which now then I only watch it 
CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC 
Its quite been so long already actually 
but now then can watch it 
Luke Brandon (Hugh Dancy) , Becky bloomwood (Isla Fisher) 

Living in glamorous New York, Becky desperately wants a job writing for a high fashion magazine.
She loves shopping. Shopping makes her happy =)
She gets her stilettos in the door when she gets a job writing a personal finance column at a publication , Much her surprise, her column ,"The Girl In the Green Scarf ", not only becomes a hit, but she falls head over high heels for her overworked yet handsome boss (Luke Brandon) ..........................
From the best selling novel, it's the feel-good must have romantic comedy 
It make me fall in love with over and over again =D 
' A lot of non-stop laughing scene ' =D
  


No comments:

Post a Comment