Saturday, March 19, 2011

Daydream =P

Recently I heard some news there will have the only biggest moon on this coming19th March 2011 
and this chance have just once a thousand years ..lol izit true?? 
So ystrday i woke up at 4am to see the BIGGEST MOON -,- 












Lol .. see the BIGGEST moon !! so called it is just a very "tiny" size only =.=''


My tuition teacher knew me have 'angpau' collection hobby 
so she gave me a very cute 'angpau '
Let see the pic xD









(Wedding angpau) 


Erm ,should I say it?? @@ 
Well ..
'Wedding' - for me..... 
Eh wait !! Erm.. sorry I always daydreaming...
I know its too early .. 
but shhh !!keep it as a secret and don't wake me up ya .lol =D
Haha for me .. wedding is a very very very important event in my future 
paiseh x.x but this also when I am really getting married laa
Also not sure I really can marry  out ont lol 
but think awhile not bad right??
I wish I can dress up wedding gown which make me look like an angel ;D
need to be design by some famous overseas designers 
Make-up ?? Also need some professional make-up artist xD
and when the moment of taking  wedding pics
I wish I can fly to some romance cities like Paris , Romp , Maldives to take the pics..
haha don't joke at me . I know its too many imagination xD
My dream wedding O.o 
Hope there will have a big garden which invite guests... something like western style
the garden decorate by  colourful balloons and have a fountain as the main theme 
Guests can sit down at there with having some nice cookies and tea 
Ehhh ~ there's only for morning session 
Night session wish could be book a big ballroom which include indoor and outdoor
Indoor is can for elder person and outdoor is party for teenagers and children
Love it right ??Not bad not bad =P  Too much of imagination @@
But but but let's give it to God to plan it baa
I just think think only xD

Lol ~ i can be a wedding planner right now -.-
Above all are just I daydreams only 
FOR those my friends who laugh me so 'han ga'
lolzz..
Everyone also have their dream wedding de laa..
not just  only my thought right?? =P
You dare to say you don't have yr own idea on yr future wedding xP
and even think har also can right
I just felt wedding can make you become the most PRETTIEST GIRL once a time
and that's only the way I thought ;P
That's all xPP


p/s: I wanna cry .. SPM left only 30 weeks T.T



No comments:

Post a Comment