Monday, March 21, 2011

Worth / Worthless?!?!

When it's a rainy day ..
I will always look above the sky
Hearing the sound of raindrops
Asking aren't really willing bear to hurt it.
Close up my eyes  try to recall back 
 it's really worth ?
When there's a terribly thunderstorm 
My heart was so fragile 
A tear drops then ..

Everyone around me are comforting me to be brave 

Be brave you'll discover that those are actually nonsense
Be brave you'll never cried for useless
Be brave you'll find a person that really suit you
Be brave you can walk out your own life
Be brave you'll never talked about the past
Be brave you'll brave to continue your journey 

But I realized that ,
Be brave for so long , I will scare to lose my direction 

S.H.E 沿海公路的出口


A smile  (: can light up the darks   
I can feel it
My heart was warm =)
You have your own difficulty 
I knew 
I will forget it   

No comments:

Post a Comment