Sunday, March 20, 2011

Please come back , my dear HOLIDAYS =D

Well ,
Today already last day of holidays in March
HOLIDAYS ~ ~I don't wanna to let you go !!
Please come back ..lol =D
Recalled back I really didn't used much time to revise
Regret regret ~ It only left 30 weeks to ready
And these 30 weeks need to be all by done !!
30 weeks ?? How I'm going to plan it ?
T.T


today have a hair cut too
went to the saloon that i usually go
and sat down there flip some magazines to see what hairstyle suit me..
eeermmmm .. there's none . so I just ask him to help me cut shorter
look the fringe !! my fringeeee !!  what happened to you ??
T.T so short !! OMG !! NO EYES SEE jor
But anyway , just only the fringe the hairstyle I still like it =)
A short while , I paid money go home have a bath n get ready go gai gai
My mum looked at me and said : Aiyooooorr ...Doesn't look like you ald ! '
I just =.=  , "nice what the hairstyle "(means except the fringe ) lol the perasan me..




Have MCD as lunch ,my aunt paid xD
then i saw there's a toyota car show
the new toyota car (TOYOTA HYBRID PRIUS)
it uses half  electric half petrol to help you drive on yr runway
so cool man .. but I don't like it ..
I prefer toyota Camry or Jaguar =D haha


Tonight will have a sweet dream coz rainy day makes me sleepy xD
See you , my friends tomorrow =D

No comments:

Post a Comment