Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool Day @@

 April fool day and also first of April  @@
Cu , today big big day ya =D
and need to congratz 2 + 0 (Er Jia Linn) .. 
I wondering why they will choose the first day of months together @@
coz my birthday is on 1st of June =.=
So .. only left 8 person help me celebrate 
gradually i think no one will help me celebrate .. so sad ! =(
10 members only left me , tong gu and Mabel single 
Haizz .. TOng gu .. +u laa..i tau you can and mabel too xDDDDD
Yesterday memang April Fool not today 
Special abit
Awake from sweet dream and my evil dream gonna start
While taking my nap 
Kei phoned me and told me sth 
so shocked O.O
Later .. someone keep calling my hse phone to find me
and it's already five time **
i realize that I'm the champion =.=
See the conversation 
On the fifth call :(only the last one ) and mention it 
Her : Hello , is me , Chiuying mommy .....
Me : I said :' Wo zhi dao " in a frighten feeling 
.............................................then put down the phone
: in the middle still got sth happened 
Conclusion :WO XIA DAO KU .. T.T I'm already scared of my hse phone whenever it rings *

Night still have dinner at Jln Imbi OVERSEA RESTAURANT 


  wore my little flowerish dress

  Soup with abalone and shark fins =D
         yummy **        









          ( RED WINE ) 
   Can't believe I drank it xD










     *PAU*











         dessert =)






I LIKE DKNY PERFUMES =D

No comments:

Post a Comment