Sunday, April 10, 2011

A TIRED WEEKEND ~

09/04/2011
Lazy to post story ..
just use some pictures to replace laa
=D

Watched  RIO with them yesterday ..
so damn funny that movie
and romantic too =D
BLU and JEWEL
LINDA and TULIO
2 pairs of couples xD

* BLU doesn't know how to fly since it was young
   It used to walk all the times. The others bird are
   teasing him .. SAD
   Linda take him over to Brazil to find his partners =)
   But finally at last, he know how to FLY ..
   Yea! Just because of love spirits to rescue JEWEL
   A lots of funny scene ..and i like Brazil =D
   The Samba Dance, Carnivals and Brazil women xD
   Damn hot and sexy ;D
   Luiz (the bull dog) , Rafael (Taucan) ... and a lots ..
   Don't forget .. Must Watch !!





Bought a purse too from Vincci Accessories
Already waited to buy it for so long ..FINALLY FINALLY!! xD


10/04/2011
Woke up early
Went Nilai Memorial Park and two others places (graveyards) for qing-ming ..
Pray for my great grandparents and grandparents
So i brought a lot of my stuff for protection ..lol xD
From 8am till 3pm then come back .. damn tired zzZ
My eyes "choke" with smokes at there..
like we're crying T.T
In fact , it's not.. is smokes made me CRIED






Sunny day =)














* Don't think that you said Sorry .. and I will treat you with  good manners ?
Nope ..it doesn't ever happened on me ..
You are so rude
Think before you TALK !
so i don't think that anyone can stand for it of your actions..
Please get away from me .. leave as far as possible **
By the way .. you think that I'm a logic person?
Haha .. don't make me laughing at you? can?
I JUST WANT TO SAY ..
FROM A LONG TIME AGO I ALD HATE YOU !!
That's all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment