Saturday, January 7, 2012

A week in JOHOR

Kuala Lumpur -- Johor,Kluang -- Yong Peng -- Johor Bahru-- Skudai -- Kota tinggi (Desaru)-- KL

I'm BACK ! :)
Almost I had went through all the places in Johor =.=
Met two nieces there
They were like elephant glue stick to me the whole week lol
Both are sibling , one of the two is 5 years old another is 3years old
Both really pandai to cakap especially the younger one
I heard from her grandparents that the younger one love to eat
Fuyohh lihai lo ! she everyday drink a little bit BEER (she still considered as a baby ! )
The younger one always play with me and wanted me to carry her around
I was temporarily ' NANNY ' for a week =.=






                                                          same name with me (LING LING) xD






                                                            this one ! <3 so stick to me :D
                                                                          (Ngan ngan )

Nth much to write as my laziness kill me x.x
Lazy to write
Wedding Dinner was  on 5th of January
At Prime City Hotel , Jupiter Room
I really doesn't like the bride , she is so ..... WTF ?



Went to Desaru before back to KL
Listened to the music of sea <3  breathed the fresh breeze :D
I shouted out loud loud xD so excited !!
All my worried were gone :DDD




I captured this on highway
Its nearly evening
LOVE SUNSET <3 :D


It made my day <3 :DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment