Monday, January 2, 2012

Going somewhere instead of staying at home :D

Packing !
Zao LOU !
Bye * 



A week not in KL 
Will be very very bored without internet :/

Is 3rd of January 2012 now 
and an OLYMPIC year ^^
held at LONDON 
If I can really going there , perhaps :(
I can save up my expenses on hotel and foods
Only buy the ticket to watch the opening ceremony of OLYMPIC and get some souvenirs :)
Coz my aunt is living at there :D

I really hope I am GONE one day 
somewhere but leaving here as soon 
I'll be very grateful T_T

Dear 2012 , pls be good to me 
I never wanna occurs some unlucky things on me 
Just like last year and last last year !
Stupid ! I never wanted you and ever =.= forever 
Your pretended and sympathy just make me more uncomfortable and hate you :)
I didn't want to being more naive to believe everything 
为什么口是心非 逼自己想开一点?
我不要你的抱歉
有时候我恨我自己 为什么那么天真

No comments:

Post a Comment