Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tung Zhi Eve Night

Tung Zhi eve night , I was just out from the bathroom
At the balcony ,i saw a guy was singing loudly while jalan jalan along the road opposite my house
Gila ke ? I said =.=
I stared at him walking away , i thought he was not U turned back lol
DAMN SHIT !
He crawled into my aunt house which just next few houses
All the dogs barked till don't want to bark ald lol
He threw all the things down and to the neighbour house
My mom was shouting at him to get him away but still he continue to do his own business
WTF ? YOUR EARS GOT PROBLEM ? CAN'T HEAR ?
I did ! Called to the police station .I was CALLING to the POLICE STATION REPORT HIM by my ownself
My uncle returned home and asked him : APA YOU MAU ?
That stupid man : Rumah awak bersih ka , BERSIH ?
Then he continue to threw all things down , all those cups for praying the God are broken
The man gone .... stupid why leave him ? Tie him with a rope wait until the police come
Send him to Tanjung Rambutan , some more mix with some MUCH more gila together
Eat together , play together , gila together , then the guy will much more gila :P
Then thanks God for being help ><




::: I wishes him arrest by the police soon on any  street :P
   AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
  This kind of person is not worth for me to pity him
   KI SIAO !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment