Sunday, December 25, 2011

25th December 2011 :: MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

Hey ! You ! Is YOU ! :D
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town YEA ! :D
Merry X'mas and Happy new year to everyone !

I've sent a list to the North Pole for Santa Grandpa lol ( in dream )
Make a wish , does it come true ? :D
Hope so ? hehe
I will try my best to have a SNOWY  Christmas eve next year :) or maybe few years later ?
You got it means ? hehe
Watching the snow falling down , playing snowball, building snowman haha !
I will become a Santa Girl then lol xD
May my dream comes true :)
Don't tell me you haven't make a wish yet ? Then hurry up ! Santa can hear us ! XD



Next year is new life ,new schedule :D ITS 2012 !
A new life is welcoming us . A busy life is starting soon
I'll take an English course outside , upgrade my level !
Of course my level was at UPPER INTERMEDIATE :D
IELTS is just the next level and last level ! Haha I'll go for it :)
then there are an exam which need fees if you wanna go overseas for studying or working
Wow ! i will going to that one day ! Hehe ONE DAY ! :D

These holidays I'll have a reading list :
SHOPAHOLIC : Ties the Knot
Sophie Kinsella : The Gatecrasher
Shophie Kinsella :Twenties Girl

New Year : New Life : New Hope ---- Pls pls pls comes true :D  




才一个月罢了 我很舍不得 舍不得什么?haha XD
有时候会很怀念 怀念那过去 可是又很讨厌有些过去
把我弄的天翻地覆 ><
你一定要写信给我 LOL HAHAHAHA 什么年代了 开玩笑而已
祝你永远都快乐 :D S.M.I.L.E :)
试着从另一个角度去看 会发现很多你意想不到的东西
你会看到很多不同的东西 可能还有惊喜 ! :D
或许你会从哪儿寻找回比以前更灿烂的笑
也许我们都长大了 懂得让自己更开怀的笑

No comments:

Post a Comment