Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wedding Day Part II (wedding Dinner)

17/10/2011 @ NOBLE HOUSE on SUNDAY from 7.30pm to 10.30pm
KELVIN LEONG  and CINDY YAU's WEDDING 




I slept like pig .. 12pm then woke up today @@
But then still felt sleepy =.=
Didn't went for breakfast with them laziness don't let me wake up :D 
After woke up straight forward switched on tv and watch korean drama
Seriously I like korean drama much more than Japanese drama coz ? IDK =.=
5pm need to be ready ald so I revised at 3o'clock for History subjects 


Done all then went for a bath 
Started to put on eye shadow ,mascara , lip gloss and etc on my face 
Dressed up then (wore black dress ) :)


Washroom pics :P

With Sharon jie jie (:



adjusting her gown


BLUR version @@


旋转的KISS :P

My favourite dessert (wor bang ! ) <3


p/s : Other ppl : Felicia lerh ... wah ! so different today   (lol make up make you see diff ma if not hak seii you ) =P
          Another ppl : Wah ltnc big gal ald wor leng luii ald (I got eat rice gerh of course big jor laa btw I'm not leng luii so dark =(  )
         Everyone keep praise me  lol (this only your illusion .. leng luii still got a lot )=.=




No comments:

Post a Comment