Saturday, October 22, 2011

Once in my life (:

Sometime some thing happens everyday 
But still you will miss something when it's just around you nearby you 
What's that ? some who might just not going to care about it
Earth and Sun are far apart from each other 
Even though ..human and human is far from each one
Their heart still together 
Appreciate what you have around you everyday even a small matter 
Love life __love your's love one ___that's enough ` :D




Graduation Day :D 
A day that is very important to me 
 it is also once in my life (:
I really hope my parents can attend when I graduated 
A little upset , they are not going to attend :( 
I wear the shirt which I bought last wed 
It's PINK ! (my fav <3 )
Arrived school at 7 sharp hehe 
Saw a lot of boys gathered at outside gate 
almost all wear black and white 
Haha I found some wearing PINK ! 
PINK really brings a person smart ! x)
They are really different that day 
MAYBE ~ All mature ald ` 
Da gor luii da gor zaii ald `

5sc2` gathered at Sejarah room 
We go and get our robe first (its green eww ;(  )
Then make up by my ownself 
Seriously I really don't know draw eyeliner =.=
But then I did it ! Got a little cacat laa ~ 
8 sharp we went into the hall and sit according our number
Chiu ying is just next and next to me , linar is infront of me , amanda (dunno where she was (:   )
We waited for the VVIP guest to come but then we've been told that she was missing to somewhere else =.=
Flew back to class and drink water ` many took camera out to snap ald lol 
--------SKIP -----------
the guest finally came at 9sth 
bla bla bla bla bla bla>>> I wanted to sleep when the guest giving speech zzzZ
Time flies fast ` turned us to go up stage 
I was nervous as I scared I pok kai during up the stage
Luckily , I walked to there with confidence in 4.92 inches high heel shoe  O.O
Yeah ! clap hand   =.=  
---SKIP----

Took photo session on ! 
Besties <3  

2J besties ! (: 


After we separate , will we meet again ? :) 
Qi dai next year result day ald ` lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment