Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trekking and Mabel's Birthday



Its cloud ! cloudy cloudy peek a boo ! =D
Super duper nice
Like arranged row by row =D
Oh Laalaa ~ heading to trekking =)
My cousin's friend also joined us along =)














We went Gasing Hill @ Sri Petaling for trekking
Step by step walk up with breathing fresh air
We heard many sounds along the trekking
Its natural !
So tired =.=
Saw many leng zaii trekking too x)
Hui Eu don't envy
Next time bring you together kap leng zai xD
The ground is slippery .. so I walked carefully
Its so dangerous when we went down the hill
I hold the branches tightly everywhere when I wanna fell
x.x luckily luckily didn't pok gai =/


















Woah ` after half an hour
Ok ! I'm sweating =/
then we jogged for half an hour before breakfast
I have porridge , yong tau foo as breakfast .. How about yours ? xD
A glass of soy bean is good for health =)
After that , went to Lee Chong Wei Sports Arena
@ Taman Sri Sentosa


You will see a big poster of Lee Chong Wei when you enter it x)









     
      After Trekking , back home take a bath then sleep x)
      Skip my lunch x(
      Wait Cu them fetch me to MidValley
      Celebrate Mabel's Birthday ~
       Haha I borrowed HK's sis sun glasses to wear
       Sorry ~ xD
 Went for bowling
 I didn't played but just help Hui Eu's group get marks =D
First time I can't make it
Second and third time I can ! x)
 Dinner at Delicious , ordered Four Macaroni Cheese and Iced tea




 With Hui Eu xD




With Sopoh Jia Lin x)
 A lot pictures are still in Mabel's camera
Taa-daa ends ! then back home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment