Saturday, June 4, 2011

CELEBRATION =DDDD

Yesterday was the celebration of me, linar and wei hoe
We planned to celebrate it at FUN OK CAFE which located at Tmn Connaught
Its not too far as i can walk to there from my house lol xD
I had my little nap till 6 sth then had my dinner
Bath and make up all my things
Dress in clothes and ready to go
Its rained yst too . I was there bt not dare to go up first
so I wait for others ....... errr SUDDENLY !
 i saw jonathan and tung weng wah coming down from a car
>< lolzz .. linar said they were the special guests tonight
as linar said the special .. i wondering who was the another one
coz i knew jonathan and wei hoe are going

skip::

I ordered ice cream and jasmine tea for the desserts =D
And we played the building blocks too
LOLZZ .. I was the one who  kena*** but i 'm nt the one lose game
thanks you ><
Amanda and you all ~ I remembered you xD
Jialin took photo with Jonathan coz jialin lose it
Sweet sweet couples <3 JL laughed like sopoh @@
Skip ::

took some photos and i went back earlier than others

Comments :: thanks linar didn't tag it
                    I don't even know who am I actually
                    I'm sorry but I really don't know who am I
                    I have not well-prepared .__.
Chat alot with cu yin :: I told you those that I really means these
                                 
                                  If these really happen , I will have my own answers =)



4th Of June ::: Hey how are you?
xD I'm bored so i went my aunt's house
the lil cousie asked me to camwhore
OK =.=


I love my teddy bear so much <3
that's my cousie izit cute .__.  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment