Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh My Target ! x)

Countdown for one more day
 test paper are coming soon
 we will sit for history exam on this Saturday
Oh Dear !
I'm so hardworking to read read and read
History = must get an A
No one can irritating my mind
I must score the A for history this time
Goal Goal Goal for it !!!

Between examination time ;
There are so many signs for me =X   :
X shopping                      
X outing                                  
X computer games
X internet
X movies
X drama
X facebook-ing
X blogging
::::What a Life is that >>>> =.=
  But I'm seriously this time after when I sat for the ceramah

"Hard time now= easy life later"
I believe this phrase

I need a certificate , scholarship applying for further studies
Get a nice job , easy life later =DD
that's my target !


Erm... Excuse me .. what are YOU doing at here ?!?!
Let's get started for your better future =D

No comments:

Post a Comment